Teaching & Learning, Leadership, and Coaching
The OLEVI groundbreaking Teaching and Learning, Leadership, and Coaching Syllabus (TLC) is transforming results in schools world-wide.
OLEVI has two aims:
- to drive up standards of teaching and learning in schools around the world; and
- to create a successful teaching and learning culture that leaves a lasting legacy
OLEVI’s collaborative models inject energy, skill and the highest standards of professional teaching practice into your school. Devised by world leaders in the field of education, OLEVI’s unique CPD programmes have made measurable improvements in the quality of teaching, with consequent improvements in outcomes for pupils.
OLEVI’s programmes are not prescriptive, but seek to build on the teaching wisdom already in place in your own and partner schools. They provide the teaching profession with tools and strategies; challenge and inspiration, to engage in excellence, and empower teachers and leaders to kick-start action and steer reaction in your school – raising the quality of teaching practice to ensure every student, in every school, enjoys outstanding teaching in excellent learning environments.
Tailored individually to fit your school’s needs, the OLEVI programmes are:
- The Creative Teacher Programme (CTP, formally known as the ITP)
- The Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP)
- The Outstanding Teacher Programme PLUS (OTP PLUS)
- The Outstanding Facilitator Programme (OFP)
- The Outstanding Teaching Assistant Programme (OTAP)
- The Outstanding Teaching Assistant Programme – Train the Trainers (OTAP TTT)
- The Power of Coaching (POC within the OTP)
- The Power of Coaching – Train the Trainers (POC TTT)
- The Advanced Power of Coaching (APOC)
- Outstanding Leadership in Education (OLE)
- Outstanding Leadership in Education Train the Trainers (OLE TTT)
- QA Training Programme (QTP)
- Bespoke Programmes
These practical and highly-effective programmes that make up OLEVI’s Teaching and Learning, Leadership, and Coaching Syllabus (TLC) have produced a dramatic improvement in the schools where they are in action. Widely effective in London, Manchester and the Midlands, our programmes are now growing throughout the UK, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and India.
Facilitated nationally by a network of outstanding teacher facilitators; OLEVI member schools; and our OLEVI Designated Centres; OLEVI’s syllabus nurtures and grows outstanding practice; encourages positive innovation; and encourages schools to collaborate in educational success.
We Work in partnership with client schools, and help identify the teaching talent already in place; encouraging it thrive; and foster a relentless culture of excellence. Our programmes raise achievement levels quickly. Schools develop a self-sustaining coaching model they can use both to maintain excellence and share with partner schools.