The OLEVI groundbreaking Teaching and Learning, Leadership, and Coaching Syllabus is transforming results in schools world-wide.
OLEVI’s collaborative models inject energy, skill and the highest standards of professional teaching practice into your school.
Devised by world leaders in the field of education, OLEVI’s unique teaching and learning, leadership, and coaching programmes have made measurable improvements in the quality of teaching, with consequent improvements in outcomes for students.
Our programmes are not prescriptive, but seek to build on the teaching wisdom already in place in your own and partner schools. They develop and empower teachers, teaching assistants and leaders to kick-start action and steer reaction in your school.
OLEVI has two aims:–
- to drive up standards in teaching and learning in schools around the world;
- to create a successful teaching and learning culture that leaves a lasting legacy
Tailored individually to fit your school’s needs, OLEVI’s programmes are:–
- Bespoke Programmes
- The Creative Teacher Programme (CTP) formerly known as the ITP
- The Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP)
- The Outstanding Teacher Programme PLUS (OTP PLUS)
- The Outstanding Facilitator Programme (OFP)
- The Outstanding Teaching Assistant Programmes (OTAP)
- The Outstanding Teaching Assistant Programme Train the Trainers (OTAP TTT)
- The Power of Coaching (POC within the OTP)
- The Power of Coaching Train the Trainers (POC TTT)
- The Advanced Power of Coaching (APOC)
- OLEVI Professional Coach (OPC)
- Outstanding Leadership in Education (OLE)
- Oustanding Leadership in Education Train the Trainers (OLE TTT)
These practical, highly effective programmes make up OLEVI’s Teaching and Learning, Leadership, and Coaching Syllabus that has produced a dramatic improvement in the schools where they are in action. Widely effective in London, Manchester, the Midlands and Wales, our programmes, and approach to school improvement, have grown nationally throughout the UK, and internationally in Germany, Cyprus, Italy, the UAE, Qatar, India, Brunei, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Tanzania and Canada.
Fostering a relentless culture of excellence
Working in partnership with member schools, OLEVI helps identify the teaching talent already in place, encouraging it to thrive and fostering a relentless culture of excellence.
Our CPD training programmes raise achievement levels quickly. Success drives success. Schools develop a self-sustaining coaching model they can use both to maintain excellence and share with partner schools.
Facilitated nationally by a network of outstanding teacher facilitators and through our Designated OLEVI Centres of Excellence, known as DOCs, our TLC Syllabus nurtures and grows outstanding teaching practice, encourages positive innovation and encourages schools to collaborate in educational success.