About our teacher development model
The OLEVI groundbreaking Teaching and Learning, Leadership, and Coaching Syllabus is transforming results in schools world-wide.
Obtain teaching excellence in your school through teacher development
OLEVI’s collaborative models inject energy, skill and the highest standards of professional teaching practice into your school.
Devised by world leaders in the field of education, OLEVI’s unique teaching, learning, leadership, and coaching programmes have made measurable improvements in the quality of teaching in schools, with consequent improvements in outcomes for students. We help teachers develop their skills to ensure their continued development and to improve teaching and learning in school environments.
Developing great teachers and leaders in schools
Our programmes are not prescriptive but seek to build on the teaching wisdom already in place in your own and partner schools. They develop and empower teachers, teaching assistants and leaders to kick-start action and steer reaction in your school.
OLEVI has two aims in relation to teacher development:–
- to drive up standards in teaching and learning in schools around the world by helping teachers develop their skills
- to create a successful teaching and learning culture that leaves a lasting legacy
Tailored individually to fit your school’s needs, OLEVI’s Teaching and Learning, Leadership and Coaching syllabus consists of:–
- Bespoke Teaching and Learning, Leadership and Coaching programmes
- The Creative Teacher Programme (CTP) formerly known as the ITP
- The Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP)
- The Outstanding Teacher Programme PLUS (OTP PLUS)
- The Outstanding Facilitator Programme (OFP)
- The Outstanding Teaching Assistant Programmes (OTAP)
- The Outstanding Teaching Assistant Programme Train the Trainers (OTAP TTT)
- The Power of Coaching (POC within the OTP)
- The Power of Coaching Train the Trainers (POC TTT)
- The Advanced Power of Coaching (APOC)
- OLEVI Professional Coach (OPC)
- Outstanding Leadership in Education (OLE)
- Oustanding Leadership in Education Train the Trainers (OLE TTT)
These practical, highly effective teaching development programmes make up OLEVI’s Teaching and Learning, Leadership and Coaching syllabus that has produced a dramatic improvement in the schools where they are in action. Widely effective in London, Manchester, the Midlands and Wales, our teacher and leadership development programmes, and approach to school improvement, have grown nationally throughout the UK, and internationally in Germany, Cyprus, Italy, the UAE, Qatar, India, Brunei, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Tanzania and Canada.
Fostering a culture of teaching excellence in schools
Working in partnership with member schools, OLEVI helps identify the teaching talent already in place, encouraging it to thrive and fostering a relentless culture of teaching excellence.
CPD Training for teachers
Our CPD training programmes for teachers raise achievement levels quickly. Success drives success. Schools develop a self-sustaining coaching model they can use both to maintain excellence and share with partner schools.
A network of teacher facilitators ensures outstanding teaching practice
Facilitated nationally by a network of outstanding teacher facilitators and through our Designated OLEVI Centres of Excellence, known as DOCs, our TLC Syllabus nurtures and grows outstanding teaching practice, encourages positive innovation and encourages schools to collaborate in educational success.