OLEVI Professional Facilitator (OPF)
|Benefits||During this programme you will gain a deep understanding about the thinking behind the OLEVI Facilitation models so you can learn how to facilitate to the highest standard; be taught how develop and implement a strategy to embed a highly effective facilitation culture across specific organisations; and represent yourself as a Professional Facilitator to organisations.|
This programme consists of 2 focused sessions with a series of post session challenges, completed over a 5-week period. The sessions are run over 1 day+ 1-hour Viva Voce format. The programme has been designed for delivery online.
|Accreditation||In addition to the AOFP and OFP accreditation, full attendance at this programme will accredit you to design, deliver and evaluate facilitated professional learning programmes to a Professional standard; give you a place at the OLEVI design table; and give you access to our Professional Facilitation CPD, including the opportunity to become an OLEVI Lead Practitioner.|
Date and Time
12th July 2021 9.00am – 3.00pm
Our Cancellation Policy
Due to the high demand for places on our programmes and the costs incurred when places are cancelled at short notice the following will apply:-
- No charge will be made when places are cancelled up until 6 weeks (30 working days) prior to the start date;
- Cancellation of places six weeks (30 working days) less than three weeks prior to the start date will be charged at 25% of the price of the delegate place unless the place can be filled, then a 15% charge will be made;
- Cancellation of three weeks (15 working days) or less than a week prior to the start date will be charged at 50% of the delegate place unless the place can be filled, then a 25% charge will be made;
- Cancellation of two weeks (10 working days) or less prior to the start date will be charged in full.
- Only under exceptional circumstances will the fee be waived. This decision can only be made by a director of OLEVI International
The online joining instructions will follow near to the start date of the programme.