The Facilitator Refresher Day
– a must for all facilitators who became accredited before 2016.
Continued learning is an expectation that we hold to all. It is important, therefore, for us to provide opportunities for our facilitators to discuss, share and deepen their practice, and feel empowered to achieve further success.
We recognise that for some it will have been a while since you engaged with us personally. The OLEVI Facilitator Refresher Day has been designed to deepen and develop the knowledge and skills of our programme leaders; those key people who achieve great impact in our member schools, and provide an opportunity for you to experience again that ethos, depth of learning and collaborative support that we hold true.
Anyone accredited to be an OLEVI facilitator before 2016 is required to attend a Facilitator Refresher Day.
The day will focus on a number of key points:
- Opportunity to refresh your facilitation skills.
- Models to explore and challenge current practice in order to deepen and develop.
- Opportunities for clarification on the OLEVI concepts and purposes that underpin programmes and sessions.
- Evaluation of the impact you achieve through your facilitation.
- Getting the most out of facilitation: identifying other opportunities for its use.
- Opportunities to share best practice and troubleshoot with one another.
- Attending the day will also ensure continued validation of your accredited status.
This will be a thought provoking and fun day, with the intention of spreading the impact we can all have through facilitation beyond the training room.
Facilitator Refresher Day
Date: 14 January, 2019
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Date: 4 March, 2019
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Cost: £130.00 plus VAT*
Venue: The OLEVI Conference Centre
*Please note that if you are a non-member school the cost
to attend is £185.00 plus VAT per delegate.
All membership days are held at our OLEVI Conference Centre,
6 Gladstone Road, Farnborough, Orpington, Kent BR6 7EA
What our facilitators say:
“Re-affirmed ideas on embedding DR ICE throughout the school to faciliate ‘profesional conversations’.”
“Reminds you of the ‘moral purpose’ at the core.”
“Excellent opportunity to reflect on my own practice.”
“Able to learn from, and discuss with, a range of people who have facilitated the programmes.”
“Made me think and reflect on the impact of the TLC model.”