OLEVI Professional Coach (OPC)
As the most advanced part of our Coaching Accreditation suite of programmes, the OLEVI Professional Coach programme (OPC) will enable delegates to deepen their understanding of coaching beyond the APOC programme. It is designed to maintain success and develop a coaching ethos that is truly embedded in an organisation, strengthening effective leadership, and growing the quality of Teaching and Learning.
Following successful completion of the programme, delegates will be accredited as an OLEVI Professional Coach enabling them to work within their school /organisation and externally across the OLEVI alliance.
Anyone wishing to attend the OLEVI Professional Coach programme, must have first successfully completed the Advanced Power of Coaching (APOC).
Our Cancellation Policy
Due to the high demand for places on our programmes and the costs incurred when places are cancelled at short notice the following will apply:-
- No charge will be made when places are cancelled up until 6 weeks (30 working days) prior to the start date;
- Cancellation of places six weeks (30 working days) less than three weeks prior to the start date will be charged at 25% of the price of the delegate place unless the place can be filled, then a 15% charge will be made;
- Cancellation of three weeks (15 working days) or less than a week prior to the start date will be charged at 50% of the delegate place unless the place can be filled, then a 25% charge will be made;
- Cancellation of two weeks (10 working days) or less prior to the start date will be charged in full.
- Only under exceptional circumstances will the fee be waived. This decision can only be made by a director of OLEVI International Ltd.