Terms & Conditions
Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained in any of the licensed materials/resources is accurate and also to ensure that the contents of this website do not knowingly infringe any copyright. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy which is provided on a strictly ‘as is’ basis and as such may be subject to change. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage or expense resulting from the use of information provided. If you believe there may be errors or inaccuracies please contact OLEVI International Ltd.
All links to external sites open in a new window so as to preserve the original site’s URL and to distinguish them from the OLEVI website.
Content on this website is protected by UK copyright laws and other Intellectual Property Rights unless otherwise stated. Intellectual Property means patents, trademarks, trade names, design rights and copyright whether registered or unregistered. All logos contained within the Licensed Material are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners, including OLEVI International Ltd. Except as otherwise expressly provided under the Licence Agreement, licensees may not print, copy, re-use, reproduce, sell, distribute or commercially exploit the licensed material in whole or in part.
Where delegates supply OLEVI International Ltd with any information during any registration process, such as school address, contact emails and telephone numbers the following shall apply:-
- The delegate authorises OLEVI International Ltd to use, store or otherwise process any information which relates to them or their school to enable OLEVI International Ltd to communicate more efficiently concerning updates, details of programmes, distribution of Newsletters etc.
- The delegate also authorises OLEVI International Ltd to use any information and feedback supplied on the evaluation forms to improve its programmes. Feedback provided may also be used in the Newsletter.
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information and data held on this website is free from computer viruses or other contamination. However, it is recommended that content downloaded from this site is checked by your own anti-virus checking systems. We cannot accept any liability for any damage, however caused to computer systems and /or data contained therein by any programmes, including viruses, in content downloaded from this website.
All links are provided for information and convenience only. OLEVI International Ltd cannot accept responsibility for the sites to which it links to the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site: likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
OLEVI International Ltd cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information.
Access to Licensed Material
All logins, passwords or other Authorised User identification to access the licensed materials are personal to the Authorised User and must be treated as confidential and should not be disclosed or transferred to any person. Unauthorised use or any other breach of security must be notified to OLEVI International Ltd immediately. OLEVI International Ltd has the right to disable any login, password or other Authorised User identification at any time.
Authorised Users may not remove or alter logos, authors’ names, copyright notices or disclaimers as they appear on the licensed materials.
In order to deliver the OLEVI programmes schools/organisations must be licensed with OLEVI International Ltd on a yearly basis. The annual licence is valid from September to August. It will grant the licensee the non-exclusive and non-transferable licence and, subject always to the terms and conditions of the Licence, will give Authorised Users access to online resources for the subscription period which must only be used for the specific programme. Please see separate “Annual Membership Licence Agreement Terms and Conditions”.
Due to the high demand for our programmes and sessions; and the costs incurred when places or contracts are cancelled at short notice, the following will apply:
- No cancellation charge will be made when delegate places/programme/session/contracts are cancelled up until 6 weeks (30 working days) prior to the start date;
- Cancellation of six weeks (30 working days) or less prior to the start date will be charged at 25% of the price of the delegate place/programme/session/contract unless the contract can be filled, then a 15% charge will be made;
- Cancellation of three weeks (15 working days) or less prior to the start date will be charged at 50% of the price of the delegate place/programme/session/contract unless the contract can be filled, then a 25% charge will be made;
- Cancellation of two weeks (10 working days) or less prior to the start date will be charged in full.
- Only under exceptional circumstances will the cancellation fee be waived. This decision can only be made by a director of OLEVI International Ltd.
Working days refers to term time dates documented on the OLEVI International Ltd Website. For clarity the cancellation period excludes school holidays, bank holidays and weekends. By engaging, booking and confirming dates both verbally and/or in written form with OLEVI International Ltd you agree to adhere to the policy above.