Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
The safety and well-being of our employees and our members/clients is always our priority and we recognise the important role we play in providing them with innovative solutions during this critical time. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and taking steps to help keep our communities safe. We will continue to seek guidance from public health officials and the Government on an ongoing basis.
We have plans to ensure the continuation of services. To that effect, we have put measures in place to run our programmes via an interactive online platform. Programmes will run as planned and those booked onto a programme will receive new joining details explaining the process.
Please continue to book programmes with confidence as we are looking at state-of-the-art ways to keep your CPD up-to-date and available.
“With great teaching and leadership comes great learning. When every child in every school experiences outstanding teaching in exceptional learning environments, our work will be done.”
School Improvement Strategies
For over 20 years, OLEVI has been at the forefront of working with schools on whole-school improvement strategies – designing and providing exceptional professional development training for teachers, teaching assistants, and leaders in education, within the UK and across the globe.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and coaching for teachers
Designed to drive up standards within schools, our highly effective and innovative professional development training programmes:
- Have made measurable improvements in the quality of teaching and leadership in schools;
- Show improved learning outcomes for pupils; and
- Helped raise schools to levels of outstanding achievement.
How we improve learning outcomes and raise achievement standards in Schools with the TLC model
We offer a unique suite of extensive and comprehensive teaching and learning, leadership and coaching (TLC) training programmes that allow teaching staff in schools to:
- develop new skills to grow exceptional practitioners;
- engage them in the OLEVI collaborative coaching ethos;
- develop a way of thinking that fosters an ‘open door’ approach to sharing best practice;
- empower practitioners to enhance the leadership of teaching and learning;
- support change, and grows a successful sustainable teaching and learning culture; and
- provide children and young people with quality teaching in outstanding learning environments.
We aim to develop a culture of change within your school and amongst your teachers
Our programmes are not prescriptive. No tick-box learning here! Built around our coaching ethos our professional development programmes are particularly effective because:
- We seek to identify teaching talent already in place in schools and encourage it to thrive.
- We instil a deeper knowledge of what it really means to be an outstanding practitioner.
- We encourage a proactive learning environment for teacher and pupil alike that values a “Growth Culture”.
- We provide the tools, strategies and ‘language of learning” to continually drive schools and organisations forward;
- and, we provide the challenge and inspiration to grow a culture of excellence and innovation – no matter what the context.
We make a difference – Hear what others say:
So Why Choose OLEVI?
Our commitment to creating high performing people – we value the importance of professional development for teachers, teaching/learning assistants and leaders in education and take this to the highest level.
Our Coaching approach – creates successful teaching and learning organisations that value a “Growth culture” that leaves a lasting legacy.
A coherent development pathway – our TLC framework is used by schools to invest in developing teachers for the future – from SCITT trainees to senior leadership roles. Schools that work with us tell us they experience high levels of staff retainment and recruitment of aspiring teachers – staff feel valued.
Work collaboratively – become part of our growing OLEVI Alliance of schools and organisations from around the world that seek to create high performing people who value a growth culture and develop a successful teaching and learning culture for all.
Take a look at our available programmes, view our case studies in the Library section, including testimonials from schools who have worked with OLEVI as part of their teaching and development journeys.
Not sure what you need? OLEVI works with you to help define your school’s needs and can design and deliver one of a kind bespoke programmes tailored specifically for you.