“With great teaching and leadership comes great learning. When every child in every school experiences outstanding teaching in exceptional learning environments, our work will be done.”
For over 20 years, OLEVI has been at the forefront of working with schools on whole-school improvement strategies – designing and providing exceptional professional development training for teachers, teaching assistants, and leaders in education, within the UK and in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Canada.
Designed to drive up standards within schools, our highly effective and innovative professional development training programmes:
• Have made measurable improvements in the quality of teaching and leadership in schools;
• Show improved learning outcomes for pupils; and
• Helped raise schools to levels of outstanding achievement.
What started with our groundbreaking Improving Teacher Programme (ITP) and the Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP), used by the London and City Challenge projects, has grown to encompass professional development training for all education practitioners at every level.
Our growing suite of unique and comprehensive Teaching and Learning, Leadership, and Coaching (TLC) training programmes:
• develop new skills to grow exceptional practitioners;
• engage them in the OLEVI collaborative coaching ethos;
• develop a way of thinking that fosters an ‘open door’ approach to sharing best practice;
• empower practitioners to enhance the leadership of teaching and learning;
• support change, and grows a successful sustainable teaching and learning culture; and
• provide children and young people with quality teaching in outstanding learning environments.
Growing a Culture of Change
Our approach is particularly effective as our TLC training programmes are not prescriptive. No tick-box learning here!
• We seek to identify teaching talent already in place in schools and encourage it to thrive.
• We instill a deeper knowledge of what it really means to be an outstanding teacher.
• We encourage a proactive learning environment for teacher and pupil alike.
• Our training programmes give you the tools, strategies and language to continually drive school improvement;
• and, we provide the challenge and inspiration to grow a culture of excellence and innovation – no matter what the context.
So Why Choose OLEVI?
Our commitment – to take the professional development of teachers, teaching assistants and leaders of education to the highest level and to create a successful teaching and learning culture that leaves a lasting legacy.
A coherent development pathway – our TLC framework is used by schools to invest in developing teachers for the future – from SCITT trainees to senior leadership roles. OLEVI schools tell us they experience high levels of staff retainment and recruitment of aspiring teachers – staff feel valued.
Work collaboratively – not sure what you need? OLEVI works with you to help define your school’s needs and can design and deliver one of a kind bespoke programmes tailored specifically for you.
Take a look at our available programmes, or view our case studies in the Library section, including testimonials from schools who have worked with OLEVI as part of their teaching and development journeys.
Welcome – we look forward to you welcoming you to our growing OLEVI Alliance of schools that seek to create high performing people who value a growth culture and develop a successful teaching and learning culture for all.