Outstanding Leadership in Education Train the Trainers (OLE TTT)
The programme enables senior leaders in organisations to facilitate the OLE with other aspiring leaders in education, in order to promote collaborative
and outstanding leadership both inside the classroom and across organisations.
The programme gives the teaching profession the tools and strategies, challenge and inspiration to engage in excellence – raising the quality of teaching practice to ensure every
student in every school enjoys outstanding teaching and learning outcomes.
The Train the Trainer Programme will:
- accredit leaders to facilitate the OLE in their schools
- deepen understanding of facilitation and enable a range of experiences for delegates
- give a comprehensive understanding of the OLEVI ethos so that effective rolemodelling can be achieved
- challenge expectations of leadership in education and help build a coaching ethos to support change
- improve the quality and consistency of your leadership and ensure your ability to facilitate the growth of leadership around you
- build learning partnerships between key team players, who will strategically support the leadership of teaching and learning
- ensure your staff develop the key skills to facilitate, lead, focus and coach colleagues and pupils effectively
The OLE TTT is a two day programme. This programme is suitable for accredited OLEVI facilitators of ITP, OTP or OTAP.
Head teachers are asked to send a minimum of two delegates, preferably three, to build capacity for the programme delivery. We would be happy to discuss individual requirements.
Schools/organisations wishing to facilitate the OLE need to be licensed with OLEVI. Please refer to the OLEVI Annual Membership Licence, which is available in the Resource
section on our website.
Monday 22 May 2017 9.30am – 4.00pm
Tuesday 23 May 2017 9.30am – 4.00pm